Municipal Court is held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month (subject to change). The Honorable Darrell Caudill Jr. presides over the proceedings and the Honorable Jeff Rusbridge is the solicitor. Information about pending cases can be discussed by calling the Municipal Court during normal business hours.
If you have a citation (sample citation) and need the amount due, go to ePay and enter your citation number and birth date, or call Court Services at 770-345-5538.
Citation Payment Information
- Accepted forms of payment are cash, money orders, and certified checks (no personal checks). You can pay in person with a major credit or debit card (must have a MasterCard, AMEX or Visa logo on it) or online.
- Do not send cash through the mail.
- Make money orders and certified checks payable to Holly Springs Municipal Court.
- Online payments can be made up to 7:59 am on the day of your assigned court date. Payments must be made in full; no partial payments will be accepted.
- Payments can be made in person up to the day BEFORE your assigned court date; otherwise, you will have to show up in court to make any payment.
- Payments must be received no later than the court date listed on the citation.
- You may make your payment in person Monday through Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm or by mail to:
Holly Springs Municipal Court
P.O. Box 990
Holly Springs, GA 30142