The Holly Springs City Council sets all policies for the City including fiscal and administrative policy. The councilmembers' terms of office are for four years. Elections occur every two years so terms are staggered. Each year the City Council selects one of their members to be mayor pro tem.
The current mayor pro tem is Michael Zenchuk; he takes on the role of mayor when Mayor Miller is absent.
All wards are city-at-large positions with geographic residency requirements. A map of the geographic wards can be viewed here.
City Council Members
|Councilman Kyle Whitaker||Councilwoman Dee Phillips||Mayor Pro Tem Michael Roy Zenchuk II|
|Ward 1||Ward 2||Ward 3|
|Councilman Kevin Moore||Councilman Jeff Wilbur|
|Ward 4||Ward 5|
Each councilmember serves as chair of one of five committees: Finance & Administration, Parks & Recreation, Planning & Zoning, Police, and Public Works. The committees are made up of the chairperson, a co-chair who is also a member of the City Council.
- Finance & Administration: Dee Phillips - Chair; Michael Zenchuk - Co-Chair
- Parks & Recreation: Kyle Whitaker - Chair; Dee Phillips - Co-Chair
- Planning & Zoning: Kyle Whitaker - Chair; Jeff Wilbur- Co-Chair
- Police: Jeff Wilbur - Chair; Kevin Moore - Co-Chair
- Public Works: Michael Zenchuk - Chair; Kevin Moore Co-Chair