Booth applications are now available for the 17th Annual Holly Springs Autumn Fest, to be held on October 2, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.!Deadline for receipt of application and fees is September 3, 2021 or until full.
- All items in the arts and crafts booth must be handmade or natural products. These items must be either personally handmade by the exhibitor, or personalized by the exhibitor.
- No resale of wholesale items (buy/sell) is permitted. Works which have been purchased or donated for resale purposes will not be accepted.
- Exhibitors may only show items that were approved by the Festival Committee.
BOOTH DISPLAY & SETUP
- Autumn Fest provides only the ground space for exhibits. Each Exhibitor must provide and prepare his/her own displays.
- Booth spaces will be assigned to Exhibitors by the Festival Committee. Acceptance or rejection will be made in writing within four weeks of receipt of a completed application and is at the discretion of the Festival Committee.
- Deposit of your check does not imply acceptance to Autumn Fest.
- No changes will be made in the location of booths on the day of the Autumn Fest.
- Set-up time for booths is Friday, October 1st from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (Holly Springs Police Department will provide overnight security at Barrett Park.)
- Vendor parking is provided at the Holly Springs Elementary School. No vendor parking permitted at the park. (Exception-sponsors.)
- Vehicles must be unloaded and moved to Holly Springs Elementary School before booth setup begins. Setup should be complete by 9:30 a.m. (Sponsors-if your sponsorship provides you with a VIP parking space, your vehicle must be moved to your assigned space before booth set-up begins.)
- All booths must be open from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. No early breakdown permitted.
- Vendors are responsible for providing all equipment and items necessary for their booths.
- Booths must not be left unattended.
- Electricity may be available with prior notification and payment of the designated fee.
- Booth space may be occupied by only one Exhibitor.
- Sales tax is the responsibility of each Exhibitor.
- Displays must be neat and operated in good taste.
- Autumn Fest will go on, rain or shine. (But we prefer shine!) No refunds due to rain or any other inclement weather situations will be issued.
- Cancellations that occur after Exhibitor acceptance into the show will result in the loss of all fees.
- There shall be no alcoholic beverages, yard sale items, or generators.