Alcohol License

Alcohol License Overview

The City of Holly Springs requires an alcohol license to be acquired by any person who wishes to sell or offer for sale at wholesale or retail any alcoholic beverage.

  • Alcohol License Application
  • Alcohol Work Permit Application and Renewal
  • Liquor Pouring Tax Form
  • 2016 Renewal Application