Booth applications for vendors are now available for the 14th Annual Holly Springs Autumn Fest, held on October 7, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.!Deadline for receipt of application and fees is September 8, 2017 or until full.
- All items in the arts and crafts booth must be handmade or natural products. These items must be either personally handmade by the exhibitor, or personalized by the exhibitor.
- No resale of wholesale items (buy/sell) is permitted. Works which have been purchased or donated for resale purposes will not be accepted.
- Exhibitors may only show items that were approved by the Festival Committee.
- Autumn Fest provides only the ground space for exhibits. Each Exhibitor must provide and prepare his/her own displays.
- Booth spaces will be assigned to Exhibitors by the Festival Committee. Acceptance or rejection will be made in writing within four weeks of receipt of a completed application and is at the discretion of the Festival Committee.
- Deposit of your check does not imply acceptance to Autumn Fest.
- No changes will be made in the location of booths on the day of the Autumn Fest.
- Set-up time for booths is Friday, October 6th from 3:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (Holly Springs Police Department will provide overnight security at Barrett Park.)
- Vendor parking is provided at the Holly Springs Elementary School. No vendor parking permitted at the park. (Exception-sponsors.)
- Vehicles must be unloaded and moved to Holly Springs Elementary School before booth setup begins. Setup should be complete by 9:30 a.m. (Sponsors-if your sponsorship provides you with a VIP parking space, your vehicle must be moved to your assigned space before booth set-up begins.)
- All booths must be open from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. No early breakdown permitted.
- Vendors are responsible for providing all equipment and items necessary for their booths.
- Booths must not be left unattended.
- Electricity may be available with prior notification and payment of the designated fee.
- Booth space may be occupied by only one Exhibitor.
- Sales tax is the responsibility of each Exhibitor.
- Displays must be neat and operated in good taste.
- Autumn Fest will go on, rain or shine. (But we prefer shine!) No refunds due to rain or any other inclement weather situations will be issued.
- Cancellations that occur after Exhibitor acceptance into the show will result in the loss of all fees.
If you have questions, please contact the Autumn Fest organizer, Erin Honea, at 770-345-5536 or email@example.com